Frequently Asked Questions
Get to Know Bidets
1. What are the benefits of using SANIWISE bidets?
A bidet washes people’s backsides with water, which is much gentler than scraping dry paper across the anus. It can be more comfortable than toilet paper for people who have just had surgery, given birth, or experience irritable bowel syndrome because the skin there is actually pretty tender, with lots of sensitive nerve endings, and wiping with dry tissue paper may irritate and damage the area further.
2. What water am I using with the SANIWISE bidet? Is it dirty toilet water?
No, it's not toilet water! SANIWISE bidets use the water straight from your tap water that you use to wash your teeth.
3. How do I dry off after using the SANIWISE bidet?
If your bum is too busy to air dry, you can pat dry with toilet paper or a towel. SANIWISE bidets can dramatically cut down your tissue paper usage by 80%.
4. Is bidet water too cold?
The water temperature is the same as the temperature of your tap water (room temperature).
5. Does SANIWISE bidet spray warm water?
No. Currently, SANIWISE bidets spray water of ambient temperature (same as your tap water). But we are proactively expanding our bidet product lines by releasing new bidets with adjustable water temperature settings and warm water spray in the future.
How to Install & Use
1. Which bidet attachment model should I choose for my toilet?
A bidet attachment installs between your existing toilet seat and toilet.
SANIWISE bidets fit on all standard two-piece toilets and SOME one-piece toilets. Bidet attachments need space to sit beneath the toilet seat in front of the tank. Also, ensure that you have easy access to the water supply hose behind your toilet, so you can run the water hose (included in the package) to the bidet attachment.
2. How do I install SANIWISE bidet to my toilet?
Step 1 Turn off the toilet tank water supply at the wall to stop the flow of water. Flush the toilet and hold down the handle to completely empty the toilet tank.
Step 2 Remove the toilet seat. Lift the hinge tabs and use a flathead screwdriver to unscrew the toilet seat bolts while holding the nuts on the underside of the bolts in place. Remove the toilet seat and toilet seat bolts and nuts and set them aside.
Step 3 Mount your SANIWISE bidet on the toilet. Line up the adjustment plates with the holes on the toilet bowl.
Step 4 Reattach your toilet seat on top of the bidet attachment and secure it using the original toilet seat hardware. Make sure to tighten the bolts to ensure that the bidet attachment and toilet seat do not move.
3. How do I connect SANIWISE bidet attachment to my water supply?
Step 1 Turn off the water supply valve, flush the toilet, and completely empty the toilet tank.
Step 2 Disconnect the water supply hose from the toilet tank.
Step 3 Ensure the small black rubber washer is in the top (where the swivel nut is) of your bidets T-connector.
Step 4 Connect the top of the T-connector to the toilet tank, attach your water supply hose to the bottom of the T-connector.
Step 5 Connect the 1/2’’ end of the bidet water hose to the T-connector. Connect the 1/4’’ end of the hose to the bidet inlet. Don’t overtighten.
Step 6 Turn on the water supply valve. If there is any leak, add some Teflon tape.
4. Does SANIWISE bidet require electricity?
No, SANIWISE bidets do not require any electricity or batteries.
5. Do I need to call a plumber to install the SANIWISE bidet? Does it support DIY installation?
No, you don't need a plumber to install the SANIWISE bidet. Installation is simple and can be all done by yourself in under 20 minutes. We’ve included everything you need to install the SANIWISE bidet in your package.
6. Can I still install a SANIWISE bidet if my toilet doesn't provide easy access to the water supply?
If you have a flushometer toilet that doesn't provide external access to a water supply connection, you can connect the SANIWISE bidet to your sink's water supply instead. This will work if your sink is within 9 feet of your toilet. Please make sure that you have a longer tube and the correct adapter for the sink connection (the 3/8” U.S. metal adapter for the U.S.).
7. Who should I turn to if I encounter problems during installation and usage?
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or contact us on AMAZON. SANIWISE provides 24/7 customer support to bring you peace of mind.
8. Can I use SANIWISE bidet to wash my lady bits?
Yes. Bidets won't over-clean your vagina because they are surface-level, and don't clean any deeper than a shower or bath would. Reducing wiping and rinsing the anal area after pooping can remove any irritating friction, which is good for the vaginal region, especially after delivering a baby vaginally.
9. How do I adjust water pressure?
Turn the water pressure control knob to adjust the water pressure from gentle to strong.
10. How do I switch between feminine and rear wash modes?
Turn the function selection knob to switch between feminine and rear wash modes.
11. How do I clean SANIWISE bidet?
You can/should clean SNAIWISE bidet as frequently as you do your toilet with all-purpose cleaner by manually pulling down the nozzle. SANIWISE bidets feature a self-cleaning nozzle that streams fresh water directly over the nozzle for rinsing before or after use, no hands necessary! When not in use, the nozzle retracts for hygienic storage allowing for double protection behind the nozzle guard gate.
Warranty, Return, Refund
1. How long is the warranty period for SANIWISE bidets？
SANIWISE bidets enjoy a one-year parts and labor warranty. We will promptly replace any defective parts, free of charge, within the specified warranty period.
2. What’s the return & refund policy of SANIWISE bidets?
If you purchase SANIWISE bidets on AMAZON:
You can request return service on AMAZON within 30 days of receipt of shipment. For more details, please refer to Amazon.com Return Policy.
If you purchase SANIWISE bidets on SANIWISE.com:
If you return your undamaged SANIWISE bidet within 30 days of receipt of shipment, we will process your refund once it arrives back at our warehouse.
To initiate a return, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The reason for your return. (If you’re having an issue with your product, please allow us the opportunity to correct it. If a picture or video clip would better describe your problem, please attach it to the message. We often have simple solutions for many of the problems that you may encounter.)
- Your order number and SANIWISE bidet model.
- Describe the state of the box and packaging. Has the box been opened or SANIWISE used? Have you tried to install your SANIWISE bidet? (Due to governmental regulations, we need to thoroughly inspect every returned product. This helps us understand how we will process the return.)
- Do you have any suggested improvements? (This question helps us understand how we can do better and improve any issues that you may have encountered.)
If you’d like to return using your own shipping, please return your product to the below address. IMPORTANT: Please share your tracking number with email@example.com so we can ensure your refund is processed expeditiously.
4020 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 115, San Jose, CA 95117
Note: We refund only the cost of the product; we do not refund shipping fees or customs fees you may have paid on your original purchase. If you are returning your product before even opening the box, please do not open the box before returning it. This will significantly speed-up your refund once the box is received at our returns facility.
Sale items are not eligible for returns.