How Do You Clean a Toilet Thoroughly - Best Toilet Cleaning Instructions
Cleaning the toilet is one of the tedious household tasks that we usually postpone, but the toilet must be cleaned regularly to keep the toilet fresh and shiny. Please follow our main tips and tricks to learn how to really clean the toilet and get a shiny effect.
How to Clean a Toilet with Chemical Cleaners
Before your start, you need these supplies to help you clean your toilet: gloves, toilet brush, toilet cleaner, disinfectant spray, vinegar, borax and lemon juice.
1. Use toilet cleaner
First put the toilet bowl cleaner under the rim, and then slide it down. Pick up the toilet brush and scrub the toilet, making sure to clean under the rim and U-shaped elbow. Close the toilet seat and let the detergent soak in the bowl for 10-15 minutes.
2. Clean the exterior of the toilet
After soaking, spray water with a disinfectant spray from the top of the toilet tank and all the way down to the entire outside of the toilet. Use a sponge and rinse with hot water frequently.
3. Clean the rim
After cleaning the exterior of the toilet, open the toilet and start cleaning the rim. We understood this is the worst part of cleaning the toilet to most of you, but you will clean the toilet easily if using the right amount of disinfectant and elbow grease.
Pick up the toilet brush, and scrub the toilet.
5. Wipe the surface regularly
Finally, wipe the surface of the toilet on a regular base to keep it clean and fresh.
How to Clean a Toilet Naturally
If you don't want to use harsh chemical cleaners to clean the toilet, you can use products like vinegar, baking soda, and borax.
Clean the toilet with borax and vinegar
1. Sprinkle a cup of borax on the rim and side of the toilet.
2. Spray half a cup of vinegar on the borax and let it sit for several hours or overnight.
3. Scrub thoroughly with a toilet brush until it shines.
Clean the toilet with borax and lemon juice
1. Pour a cup of borax into a small bowl, then pour in half a cup of lemon juice, and gently stir with a spoon to form a paste.
2. Flush the toilet, then use a sponge to rub the paste onto the toilet.
3. Wait two hours before scrubbing thoroughly.
Clean the toilet with vinegar and baking soda
1. Pour the vinegar into the toilet and let it sit for half an hour.
2. Grab the toilet brush, dip it into the toilet, remove and sprinkle with baking soda.
3. Use a brush to scrub the inside of the toilet until it is shiny and clean.
Traditional toilets tend to have more clogging issues than bidets. Since less toilet paper is usually needed, you will be less likely to experience a backup that requires a costly call to a plumber.
A bidet toilet seat is a smart solution to many common bathroom concerns. If you have never considered purchasing one before, now might be the right time.
Having experienced non-stop bathroom headaches during pregnancy, a young mom founded SANIWISE in 2019 and set the goal to transform everyone's bathroom experience into spa-like adventures. Today, SANIWISE is committed to provide high-quality, convenient, and yet affordable bidet toilet seats to the community. SANIWISE modern bidet seats for elongated toilet bowls are on sale on Amazon. Find inventory today!