Frequently Asked Questions
Know Bidet Seat
1. What are the benefits of using SANIWISE bidet seats?
A bidet seat washes people’s backsides with water, which is much gentler than scraping dry paper across the anus. It can be more comfortable than toilet paper for people who have just had surgery, given birth, or experience irritable bowel syndrome because the skin there is actually pretty tender, with lots of sensitive nerve endings, and wiping with dry tissue paper may irritate and damage the area further.
2. What water am I using with the SANIWISE bidet seat? Is it dirty toilet water?
No, it's not toilet water! SANIWISE bidet seats use the water straight from your tap water that you use to wash your teeth.
3. How do I dry off after using the SANIWISE bidet seat?
If your bum is too busy to air dry, you can pat dry with toilet paper or a towel. SANIWISE bidet seats can dramatically cut down your tissue paper usage by 80%.
4. Is bidet water too cold?
The water temperature is the same as the temperature of your tap water (room temperature).
5. Does SANIWISE bidet seat spray warm water?
No. Currently, SANIWISE bidet seats spray water of ambient temperature (same as your tap water). But we are proactively expanding our bidet product lines by releasing new bidets with adjustable water temperature settings and warm water spray in the future.
6. Which bidet seat model should I choose for my toilet?
A bidet seat attaches on top of your toilet, replacing the existing toilet seat.
Since the bidet seat needs installing on your original toilet, we strongly recommend that you check your bowl model (elongated or round) and measure your toilet dimensions to see if our bidet seat fits your toilet before purchase.
How to Install & Use
1. How do I measure my toilet to see if the SANIWISE bidet seat fits or not?
Step 1: Determine your toilet model
Check the distance from the bolts that hold the seat to the bowl to the front of the bowl. If it is around 16 1/2 inches, the bowl is ROUND; if it is closer to 18 1/2 inches or more, the bowl is ELONGATED.
Step 2: Measure your bowl
- Measure the bolt holes to the outer edge of the toilet bowl.
- Measure the distance between the two hinge holes from their centers.
- Measure the distance from the tank to the holes where the seat attaches.
SANIWISE Bidet Seats F6 and F10 are for elongated bowls while F8 is for round bowls.
NOTE: Do not measure your existing SEAT. You need to measure the porcelain bowl.
2. How do I connect SANIWISE bidet seat to my water supply?
Step 1 Turn off the water supply valve, flush the toilet, and completely empty the toilet tank.
Step 2 Ensure the small black rubber washer is in the top (where the swivel nut is) of your bidet seat’s T-connector.
Step 3 Connect the T-connector to the base of the tank, attach your water supply hose to the bottom of the T-connector, and connect one end of the bidet water hose provided to the side of the T-connector. Don’t overtighten.
Step 4 Screw the other end of the bidet water hose provided onto the bidet water inlet. Then turn on the water supply valve. If there is any leak, add some Teflon tape.
3. Does SANIWISE bidet seat require electricity?
No, SANIWISE bidet seats do not require any electricity or batteries.
4. Do I need to call a plumber to install the SANIWISE bidet seat? Does it support DIY installation?
No, you don't need a plumber to install the SANIWISE bidet seat. Installation is simple and can be all done by yourself in under 20 minutes. We’ve included everything you need to install the SANIWISE bidet seat in your package.
5. Can I still install a SANIWISE bidet seat if my toilet doesn't provide easy access to the water supply?
If you have a flushometer toilet that doesn't provide external access to a water supply connection, you can connect the SANIWISE bidet seat to your sink's water supply instead. This will work if your sink is within 9 feet of your toilet. Please make sure that you have a longer tube and the correct adapter for the sink connection (the 3/8” U.S. metal adapter for the U.S.).
6. Who should I turn to if I encounter problems during installation and usage?
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on AMAZON. SANIWISE provides 24/7 customer support to bring you peace of mind.
7. Can I use SANIWISE bidet seat to wash my lady bits?
Yes. Bidet seats won't over-clean your vagina because they are surface-level, and don't clean any deeper than a shower or bath would. Reducing wiping and rinsing the anal area after pooping can remove any irritating friction, which is good for the vaginal region, especially after delivering a baby vaginally.
8. How do I adjust water pressure?
Turn the side control lever anticlockwise to adjust the water pressure from gentle to strong.
9. How do I switch between front and rear wash modes?
Turn the side control lever to the woman icon (anticlockwise) to activate front wash mode; turn the side control lever to the man icon (clockwise) to switch to rear wash mode.
10. How do I clean SANIWISE bidet seat?
You can/should clean SNAIWISE bidet seat as frequently as you do your toilet with all-purpose cleaner by manually pulling down the nozzle. SANIWISE bidet seats feature self-cleaning nozzles that cleanse their outside with fresh water automatically before each use, no hands necessary! Also, the nozzles are retractable and only extend out when in use.
Warranty, Return, Refund
1. How long is the warranty period for SANIWISE bidet seats？
SANIWISE bidet seats enjoy a one-year parts and labor warranty. We will promptly replace any defective parts, free of charge, within the specified warranty period.
2. What’s the return & refund policy of SANIWISE bidet seats?
If you purchase SANIWISE bidet seats on AMAZON:
You can request return service on AMAZON within 30 days of receipt of shipment. For more details, please refer to Amazon.com Return Policy.
If you purchase SANIWISE bidet seats on SANIWISE.com:
If you return your undamaged SANIWISE bidet seat within 30 days of receipt of shipment, we will process your refund once it arrives back at our warehouse.
To initiate a return, please message email@example.com with the following information:
- The reason for your return. (If you’re having an issue with your product, please allow us the opportunity to correct it. If a picture or video clip would better describe your problem, please attach it to the message. We often have simple solutions for many of the problems that you may encounter.)
- Your order number and SANIWISE bidet seat model.
- Describe the state of the box and packaging. Has the box been opened or SANIWISE used? Have you tried to install your SANIWISE bidet seat? (Due to governmental regulations, we need to thoroughly inspect every returned product. This helps us understand how we will process the return.)
- Do you have any suggested improvements? (This question helps us understand how we can do better and improve any issues that you may have encountered.)
If you’d like to return using your own shipping, please return your product to the below address. IMPORTANT: Please share your tracking number with firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure your refund is processed expeditiously.
4020 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 115, San Jose, CA 95117
Note: We refund only the cost of the product; we do not refund shipping fees or customs fees you may have paid on your original purchase. If you are returning your product before even opening the box, please do not open the box before returning it. This will significantly speed-up your refund once the box is received at our returns facility.
Sale items are not eligible for returns.